Click 'DOWNLOAD NOW' to receive the link to the webinar recording.
How do you find a reliable manufacturer?
How do you communicate your ideas to them in a way that avoids wasted samples and errors in production?
Do you always have to fulfil MOQs or could there be other ways to release fashion items and stay profitable?
THE FASHION BLUEPRINT is proud to bring you a webinar on "Manufacturing & Sustainable Business Models". Click on 'DOWNLOAD NOW' to receive the link to the webinar recording
MORE ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Manufacturing continues to be the bane of most designers lives. Whereas the creative process can be fun and mentally stimulating, the commercial side of fashion and bringing ideas to life comes with a lot of logistics, planning, back and forth and waste. In addition to this, the market is changing at such a fast pace that traditional methods can no longer apply. We are here to demistify fashion manufacturing and talk about how to innovate the fashion process, be resourceful and increase your chances of success as a fashion business
The webinar is packed with insights, hosted by TFB co-founders Giovanna Vieira Co and Misi Ogunlana, joined by three guest speakers who are innovating and changing the game
Meet the speakers:
- Mariell Stene is the co-founder of Maya Mariell, a ready-to-wear womenswear brand that beautifully blends South Asian and Scandinavian influences. Not only do they have a D2C presence, Maya Mariell is currently stocked at Wolf & Badger. Mariell will share her insights on manufacturing in the UK and how to scale for distribution
- Joy Craig is the founder of Joy Craig Studio, a womenswear brand exclusively available on Depop, specialising in reworked & upcycled vintage tailoring. Uncover the art of creating unique, one-of-a-kind pieces while promoting sustainability and being profitable
- Rachel McLuckie is the co-founder of Curated Loop, a fashion rental platform championing brands' deadstock and previous season collections from innovative, sustainable, and independent designers. She also has a background in supply chain and sourcing. Learn how the fashion process can be efficient and responsible
Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable knowledge from these trailblazers in the fashion industry. Discover how you can take your brand to the next level
- How to overcome fashion supply chain issues
- Manufacturing in the UK vs abroad
- Fabric and trims sourcing
- Circular economy and waste management
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
Follow us for updates and more: